Government-Paid CL and ECL

You can apply for childcare leave directly with your employer, per your company’s policy.

You can show your Letter of Identity to your employer as confirmation that a foster child has been placed under your care under the CYPA, in order to assist your employer in checking your eligibility for childcare leave.

If your employer has any enquiries on childcare leave for foster parents, you can approach your foster care officer, who will assist with addressing your employer’s questions. Your employer can also write in to the MSF Fostering Service at fostering@msf.gov.sg with their queries and to verify your eligibility for childcare leave.

Last Updated on: Monday, Nov 30, 2020 at 5:01 PM