Maintain Bank Details

Who can create or update information in the “Maintain Bank Details” form in Government-Paid Leave (GPL) Portal?

Only personnel with 'Manager' role (for UEN entities) and the NRIC/FIN holder of the CPF Submission Number (for Non-UEN entities) can provide and/or update the company's information via "Maintain Bank Details".

Self-Employed Person/Parent:
You can provide and/or update your standing instruction in GPL Portal. If there is no such information, you will be automatically directed to provide the standing instruction in the "Maintain Bank Details" form upon login.

Last Updated on: Monday, Mar 26, 2018 at 2:48 PM